Stock photography is essential for your media and website. When it comes to stock photography you need to know how, why, and when to use it.
How to Use Stock Photos
- Make sure the stock photos compliment and you’re not just using it for the sake of stock photography.
- Make sure you’re not using generic photos without context but instead modify the image to fit your specific content.
- Don’t use photos that your clients can’t relate to but instead use photos that align with your clients persona.
- Use Powerpoint whenever you can to avoid over-complications.
- Crop, collage, and edit photos; don’t feel like you have to use the whole photo.
- Your background needs creative work as well where a stock photo will fit great.
- Don’t get too comfortable with your marketing, try something new!
- Optimize your images for search.
- Don’t assume all stock photos are cheesy, instead find photos that work for you and your business.
Why Use Stock Photos
- Stock photos are ready for immediate download and will save you time.
- Stock photography companies have an immense selection to choose from.
- Compelling photos to choose from.
- Lensmen has all the releases (model, etc.) needed for their photos.
When to Use Stock Photos
- As part of a business name, logo, trademark, etc.
- On T-shirts, pins, posters, etc.
- On website
- For advertising
Now that you learned about Stock Photography, the next step is to hire a professional photographer! Contact Us: 00353 (0)1 8197738 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your requests!