Lensmen are delighted to announce our new website has been launched. We have been working hard on adding content to the pages and, while we still are busy tweaking, we are proud of our new creation. Drop by at www.lensmen.ie, and tell us what you think.
We decided to upgrade our website so that it would also reflect the new aspects of our business; Lensmen Video and Lensmen’s time-lapse videos. All our services are now included on the one site, along with our photographic galleries, our YouTube channel and this blog.
On the one website, you can now access your password-protected photographs, view our latest video, watch a time-lapse of the moon over the Samuel Beckett bridge, and contact us to get a quote for your next event.
All the old and familiar features have been preserved, and the procedure for accessing your photographs remains the same. And we are still available by phone on +353 (0) 1 819 7738, or by email at email@example.com.
Our new website has more detail on the types of services we have on offer; in Photography, you’ll find:
- Public Relations Photography
- Conference Photography
- Corporate & Commercial
- Executive Portrait, business portraits and Corporate Head shots
- Exhibition Photographers
- Commercial Photographers
- Industrial & Construction Photography
- Architectural Photography, both exterior and interior
- Golf Outings and Prize Presentations
- Event & Green Screen Photography
- Google Trusted Photography
- Stock photography of Dublin
- Syndication to international media, national & local newspapers, local and trade press, and online media.
Our Video section includes information on the following videography services:
- Business & Marketing Videos
- Promotional & Brand Videos
- Conference, Events & Press Launch Videos
- Industry & Construction Videography
- Customer Testimonial & Interview Videos
- Green/Blue Screen Videos
- Education & Training Videos
- Fashion Show Videography
- Video Showreels
- Scripting & Planning of Video Shoots
You can also find out about our special Lensmen Eye Camera,
If you have already noticed the changes after logging onto our website, please don’t be alarmed – you are in the right place. We hope you are impressed with our new offering, and we would love to get your feedback. We have already had a couple of queries through our contact page, and we’d be delighted to hear more from you, so please do get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.