Video Internship | Video Production Internship Dublin, Ireland.
Video Production Internship with Lensmen Video Production Dublin, Ireland.
Location: Lensmen Headquarters (Downtown Dublin)
Internship for 3-6-9 Months – unpaid work experience / internship Position.
Lensmen Video Production currently has an excellent opportunity for a Video Production Internship to join our creative team in our Dublin office. You work side by side with our team for TV and web video productions to gain valuable knowledge from their years of experience. You will be supporting the team on video shoots and editing.
- Work with the team on brainstorming, research, planning, and preparation before a shoot.
- Assist on video shoots as needed (PA, camera operator, sound, grip, runner, etc.)
- Record sound.
- Setup basic lighting configurations
- Handle gear prep prior to shoots; work with gear during production and breakdown the following production.
- Administrative tasks, job, and timesheet, etc.
- Ability to take direction and work in a dynamic environment.
- While on your internship you will Write, Shoot, Edit one to two of your own videos.
- Download and organize video footage and upload it to Premiere.
- Edit video content using Adobe Premiere
- Color correction.
- Level audio and sound design.
- Export and upload videos to Vimeo or YouTube.
Skills and Experience.
- A degree in Film, Photography, Video Production, or related field of study.
- Proficiency in editing tools such as Photoshop or Premiere. Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects and other 3D software a plus.
- Knowledgeable on sound, lighting, and Canon | GoPros camera equipment
- Video production and editing experience required.
- Problem-solver who can think quickly on our feet.
- Strong editing skills with a deep understanding of storytelling required.
- A creative thinker with the ability to express new and innovative ideas.
- Time management and Strong organizational skills.
Applicants should submit a Cover letter, Resume / CV, and links to your work to be considered for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have more questions call us on +353 (0)87 258 4388 or +353 (0)1 819 7738.