This Social Media Internship is a great opportunity for a recent, business or social media, graduate, looking to gain experience working in a dynamic and fast paced photogrpahic and video production business. We are looking for a bright, outgoing, creative, Team Player highly motivated person with a passion for Digital Marketing and Social Media skills . If you are negative person or like to play devil advocate, Please do not apply.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop successful social media strategy.
- Create engagement post and blogs and posting on all our social media channels.
- Monitoring Lensmen’s social media channels.
- Assisting Susan our CEO with SEO, website and social media optimisation.
- Helping to design newsletters and create digital campaigns. Measuring results of these campaigns when they are finished
- Administrative tasks as determined by the CEO.
We’d like you to have/be:
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- A genuine interest and knowledge of Social Media and Digital Marketing, Photography and Video Production.
- Highly-self motivated, good time-management, organisational skills and Work on own initiative.
- Very good understanding of digital marketing (ideally in B2B)
- Familiarity with SEO and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Instagram and Twitter insights.
- Experience working with a WordPress to updating and refreshing the website on a continuing basis with blog, videos and new storys.
- Word, Excel and administrative tasks. Photoshop and video editing / Graphic design basics.
- Strong writing skills and understand the importance of telling a brand’s story to write posts for company blog and social media.
- A good knowledge of MailChimp with ability to organise automated email marketing mailers is important.
Most of all you need to be open to New Ideas, Innovative, Friendly, Team player, Creative, Dynamic, Hardworking, Willing to succeed, be able to make things happen and refusing to accept failure.
Internship for 3-6-9 Months – unpaid work experience / internship Position.
Depending on how our business grows and your own abilities to become a part of our team and create job for yourself within lensmen, there will be a possibility internship will leading to full time employment with Lensmen.
Applicants should submit a Cover letter, Resume / CV and links to your work to be considered for this position. email@example.com