The Terms of Credit for Lensmen Photography & Video assignment are outlined below:
Terms of credit for Photographic assignments
Terms of credit are strictly 15 days from Photographic assignments date of invoice, unless otherwise agreed in writing by a Director of the company. The company has implemented the policy of charging interest in accordance with the Late Payment EU Directive and Prompt Payments Act.
Terms of credit for Video assignments
- First invoice will cover the videographer’s attendance at the event and uploading of video clip to our Lensmen private Vimeo account, so the client can select which pieces they would like to put into their final video.
- Then we receive the list of clips from the client, with their logo, title for the event, speakers, chosen typeface, PowerPoint presentation, closing credits, name/address/phone/email, etc. from the client.
- This first invoice must be paid in full, before final edit will start.
At this point in time, it is really important that you must choose which option video edit you will require. This information will be on your quote or we can give you a new price for the edit to suit your requirements.
- Second invoice will be raised, when the final cut video is finished. We would then make an appointment for the client to come into our editing studios or reload the video to our Lensmen private Vimeo account. This will be the last chance to change or add content to the finished video.
- If there are changes to be made once the client has signed off on the finished video, there will be extra charges as stated in our tender or quote.
- If the client wants another video created from the same content there will be an additional quote given at the time.
- This second invoice must be paid in full before Lensmen will release the finished video to the client, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by a director of the company. The company has implemented the policy of charging interest in accordance with the Late Payment EU Directive and Prompt Payments Act.
Note: Lensmen Video Production, Photographic and Time-lapse Photography Agency retains the right to use all images/video footage shot on behalf of a client for Lensmen’s own promotional purposes on our web site, Vimeo and YouTube channels. The Lensmen video logo will always appear at the end of all videos produced by Lensmen Video Production.
- Payment is due in accordance with the quotation and, unless otherwise stated, will be as follows: 100% of the total sum, due on completion and within the remittance period.
- All sums due from the client under the contract shall be paid not later than the last day of the month following the month during which the company’s invoice is rendered to the client (such date being hereinafter referred to as “the date due”).
- Where, through no fault of the company, the customer is unable to take possession of the order, the company reserves the right to invoice on the date the order became ready for dispatch, or the previously agreed delivery date, whichever is sooner, the total price will become due.
- If the customer fails to pay all the sums payable hereunder on or before the date due, then the company shall be entitled to charge interested at the rate per annum of 2% above the base rate from time to time of Bank of Ireland on all overdue payments, such interest to accrue on a daily basis with effect from the date due and to be payable after as well as before judgment.
View more of our services here
Public Relations Photographer, Stock Photography, Lensmen Video Production, Commercial Videographic, Event Time-Lapse, Awards Ceremonies, Corporate web Time Lapse Videos, Industrial Photographic, Green & Blue Screen Videos, Brand and Promotional Videos, Golf Photographer, Conference Videographic, Model Release Form, Industrial Photographic, Catwalk Photographer, What is Time-Lapse Photography, Why use Time-Lapse Photography, Corporate and Commercial Photography, Time Lapse Photography, Actors Headshot for LinkedIn, Editorial Photographers, Photography in Dublin, Ireland, Video Editing of movie, Public relations photography, Video footage editing, Photographer,What is Time-Lapse Photographer, Industrial Photographic, Seminar Videographic, Event Time-Lapse, Golf Photographer, Time-Lapse Photographic, Commercial Videographic, Corporate web Time-Lapse videos, Catwalk Photographer, Conference Videographic, Public Relations Photographic, What is time lapse photography, Why use Time-Lapse photography, Corporate and Commercial Photography, Photography Services, DSLR Cameras, Mirror Less Cameras, Fixed Cameras, 360-degree Rotation