Drone Aerial For Surveys And Inspections Construction Building
Lensmen’s Drone external aerial view service is environmentally friendly, utilising radio controlled UAVs that hover high above, or near their specific interest point, to capture excellent high-quality video images. Internally, the opportunity to investigate and explore by deploying a Drone on-site to capture vibrant live images seen from the ground like positions brings a whole new perspective to any job.
- Drone Aerial Photos for Agricultural Inspections and Farm Mapping
- Drone Aerial Video and UAVs Surveys and Inspections
- Drone Video Inspections of Utility Tower
- Drone Photography of Construction Building Projects
- Using Drones for Archaeological Surveys and Land Survey
- UAVs Promotional Videos for Construction Site Monitoring
- Drone Footage for Legal Disputes and Land Survey
- Drone Aerial For Surveys And Inspections Construction Building
Lensmen use internal and external (when appropriate) drone video clips, as an extra dimension opportunity to deploy a new aerial tool capable of supplying exciting, previously unseen dynamic video footage anywhere permission is attainable.
Health and Safety
Lensmen only use fully licensed and insured drone operators, Our Operators are licensed by the Irish Aviation Authority. They have complied and met all required H&S regulations. All our staff hold safe passes and are responsible for ensuring H&S standards are applied to guarantee the safety of staff and others whilst on site. We hold an Aerial Work Permission to conduct commercial operations using UAV’s along with €6.5 million public liability.