Drone Aerial For Surveys And Inspections Construction Building
Lensmen’s Drone external aerial view service is environmentally friendly, utilising radio-controlled UAVs that hover high above or near their specific interest point to capture excellent high-quality video images. Internally, the opportunity to investigate and explore by deploying a Drone on-site to capture vibrant live images seen from the ground-like positions brings a whole new perspective to any job.
Contact us: Phone +353 (0)1 819 7738 | Mobile Phone +353 (0)87 258 4388 or firstname.lastname@example.org for our Drone services:
- Drone Aerial Photos for Agricultural Inspections and Farm Mapping
- Drone Aerial Video and UAVs Surveys and Inspections
- Drone Video Inspections of Utility Tower
- Drone Photography of Construction Building Projects
- Using Drones for Archaeological Surveys and Land Surveys
- UAVs Promotional Videos for Construction Site Monitoring
- Drone Footage for Legal Disputes and Land Survey
- Drone Aerial For Surveys And Inspections of Construction Building
Lensmen use internal and external (when appropriate) drone video clips as an extra dimension opportunity to deploy a new aerial tool capable of supplying exciting, previously unseen dynamic video footage anywhere permission is attainable.
Health and Safety
Lensmen only use fully licensed and insured drone operators; the Irish Aviation Authority licenses Our Operators. They have complied with and met all required H&S regulations. All our staff hold safe passes and are responsible for ensuring H&S standards are applied to guarantee the safety of staff and others whilst on site. We hold an Aerial Work Permission to conduct commercial operations using UAVs and €6.5 million public liability.