Here at Lensmen we are expanding our video team and have opened applications to fill a new videographer/video editor position in our company.
About the Company:
Lensmen is a well-established video production company that has been in business for 69 years. We understand what a client needs, how to handle jobs in a professional manner and the importance of deadlines. Lensmen is currently the only Media Agency in Dublin to provide photography, drone, videography, virtual tours, and time-lapse with one team.
- Will be part of a highly skilled team that thrives on creating great results for clients.
- Will be passionate about their work and will travel national wide.
- Handling video projects through all editing stages to delivery.
- Should be available for work at our studio.
- Working Monday-Friday, involves early mornings, evenings and weekend work.
- This a not a remote working role.
- At least 4-6 years’ experience shooting video and editing in a fast-paced team environment
- Knowledge of video/DSLR cameras
- Familiarity with live event and streaming productions is an advantage
- Adobe CC- Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Sound editing
- Colour grading
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work under their own initiative and as part of a team
- Unrelenting attention to detail and quality
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of Health and Safety to minimise risk in the working environment
- A degree or relevant qualification in multimedia production.
- Video camera/ editing: 4-6 years professional experience
- Understanding of studio and field lighting techniques.
- Ability to work in a professional environment and turn around projects with tight deadlines.
- preferred if held a full, clean drivers licence.
Requires: email your CV and a cover letter with your showreel/video samples, which clearly outline what you filmed and/or edited and references.
Salary: €26,000.00-€31,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time