Green Screen Studio Set-up
Our Green Screen takes less then an hour to set up. One of the main advantages of the green screen is its portability: we can set up lights and screen for a photo shoot in about an hour. The full studio is 8 feet wide. At events we require two tables, one for props and completed prints and another table for the printer and computer. If required we can produce and method statement and risk assessment for the green screen.
Green Screen Video
Green screen videos can be used for nearly anything and everything requested by our clients, from fun event videos to corporate videos. With green screens we can have a consistent background including logos and imagery which are a great add on to testimonial and explanatory videos. See more about our green and blue screen video here.
What our clients use Green Screen for:
Magic Mirror Package
Our magic mirror is three feet wide. All Standard Corporate Packages Include:
– Unlimited usage of the Magic Mirror® during operation time
– People can choose between single or multiple photos on one print
– The choice to sign their photos before it gets printed using the giant touch screen
– Every person who uses the Magic Mirror gets a copy of the 6×4 print
– Prints are customisable for your event- Text, Logos, Dates etc.
– A fun and bubbly attendant to help users and get them posing
– Digital download of all the images via Drop Box for you
– A social media sharing station for people to share the photos instantly ( email, Facebook etc.)
– We are fully insured for Public Liability
– Invoices are to be paid in full before the event
– Setup & teardown time is typically 30 mins for a standard event
– Social Media Sharing is dependent on 4g coverage in the location
– Mirror units and studios need to be wheeled/rolled to its location. Please check venue for stairs
– Mirror units require a single, standard 240v power supply
– Mirror units need a flat, level ground and a dry location
– Mirror attendant can wear client/event branded clothing if supplied
Contact us: 00353 (0)1 8197738 or email@example.com
What is Green Screen Photography and Video?
Green screen photography and video is when a single colour (green or blue) is used as the background on photos or videos. With a technique called Chroma Key the single one plain colour background can be easily removed and replaced with any type of background the client wants. The weather reports on the news are made with green screens. The weather reporter stands in front of a green background and the background is digitally edited to portray a map to the viewers.
Check out Filmmaker’s IQ video on The Evolution of Green Screen.