Videographer Internship in Dublin Ireland.
Videography Internship for 3-6-9 Months – unpaid work experience / internship Position.
The intern will gain practical experience in Video Production unit, Video Editing, Sound Recording and shooting personal project.
Photography, both Time-lapse / Hyper-lapse. The intern will receive formal/informal training in the following: HD Camerawork and DSLR, Sound Recording, Lighting, Editing and Script Writing and Online Marketing and Public Relations Photography. On completion the intern will have attained skills in: Photography Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Suite, After Effects, sound recording and online video marketing.
The type of work we do
- Stock videos.
- Business videos.
- Marketing videos.
- Customer & client testimonial videos.
- Professional video testimonials.
- Video advertising.
- Promotional video.
- Web video.
- Video business card.
- Professional business video messages.
- Corporate video production.
- Educational video.
- In-house health videos.
- Come up with marketing ideas for growing the business.
- Developing social media plan.
- Strong Creative Suite skills
- Artistic flair
- Ambitious, dynamic and able to work on own initiative.
- Self motivated with strong organisational skills.
- Able to work as part of a small team
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Flexible approach to work.
Applicants should submit a Cover letter, Resume / CV and links to your work to be considered for this position. firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve had experience working with Lensmen and always found their service to be ultimately professional, courteous, and efficient. Their Photography and Videography Services are extensive. I’ve also had student interns working with Lensmen and they always provide a thorough screening process to ensure only the best & most suitable students are selected for internships. Lensmen is definitely an agency which delivers results!
David Walsh, internships.ie