Lensmen & Google Trusted Photography in Dublin, Ireland
Susan Kennedy, Google Trusted Photographer for Google Business Photos
Imagine customers trying to decide which restaurant is the most suitable for a special night, which bar is the best place to meet up with friends, or which hotel has the best facilities for their event or holiday. With Google Business Photos, customers can explore your business from the comfort of their own home by computer, tablet or mobile device, allowing them to make an informed decision when selecting your venue over the competition.
How it works
According to Google Statistics, 97% of consumers search for local businesses online. Be there when they are looking for you or your service.
Google Virtual Tours bring Google Street View technology inside your business. This 360-degree virtual tour showcases your business in an almost real experience, which is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Customers can click their way into your business and virtually walk through and look all around, seeing the best your business has to offer and how it differs from your competitors. They can do this while sitting on their own couch through their desktop, laptop, tablet, smart phone, or smart TV, all with Google’s familiar Street View interface.
Google Business Photos tours are perfect for any client-led business, e.g. hotels, restaurants, B&Bs, boutiques, retail shops, gyms, salons, galleries, etc.
What is a Google Trusted Photographer?
A Google Trusted Photographer is a photographer that is trained and certified by Google in the creation and implementation of their interactive Street View photography and its related processes. Only Google Trusted Photographers can be used in the provision of content for Google Business Photos. Susan Kennedy is in training and will be certified by Google as a “Google Trusted Independent Photographer”. As a Google Trusted Photographer, Susan is certified to create interactive virtual tours of your business and to publish them on Google Street View.
Advantages for your Business
- Google Virtual Tour significantly improves your SEO and search engine rankings by Google, which gives you an advantage over competitors.
- The tour will appear on Google Maps, Google Street View, next to your Google search results, as well as on your Google+ local page. It can also be uploaded to your Facebook business page and your website.
- In addition to the tour, you will receive 15 point-of-interest photos of your business. That can be decor, a menu, the entrance, stock you carry, or equipment/merchandise you supply or sell.
- These point of interest images will also be published on Google+ local pages, Google Maps, and other Google outlets and help give customers a better sense of the layout, decor, and beauty of your business interior.
How much does it cost?
The price will depend on the number of panoramas you require. An accurate quotation will be given after a brief meeting at your business.
There is only a one-off cost for a Google Virtual Tour of your business, with no hidden extras or add-ons. There are no monthly fees for hosting on Google.
Indicative Service and Price List (guideline)*
All-in price – Option 1
Mini Micro 360º Panorama Virtual Tour and 5 Feature/Point of Interest Photographs
(The size of a small box room 15sqm) Photography attendance
- Up to 5 views – 360º Panorama Virtual Tour
- Up to 5 feature/point-of-interest photographs*
- Photographer attendance at your premises for one hour, taking your 360º Panorama Virtual Tour and five feature/point-of-interest photos. These photos will be used on your Google+ page and website.
- All post production work to upload tour to Google
- Images are saved as high or low resolution and include copyright and unlimited use
- Images can be downloaded at any time or anywhere in the world
The images will be uploaded to our website, www.lensmen.ie,after Google uploads the Panorama Virtual Tour to your Google Place page. This can take up to three weeks.
In addition to the Virtual Tour, Google Business Photos also includes the following professional feature/point-of-interest photographs/digital files for use on your Google+ page and website:
- Storefront, a wide-angle view of shop front, hotel, or business
- Close-up of business name, your sign, or a printed business logo
- Business address
- Hours of operation sign
- Wide-angle shot from a doorway looking into the business
- Wide-angle shot from the back of the business looking toward the main entrance
- Close-up shot of your business card
- Close-ups of menus for cafes and restaurants
- The type of payments taken
- Endorsements, awards or certification
- Artifacts, sculptures, portraits, paintings, unusual design features, etc.
- Attractive features, merchandise, table settings in restaurants, and/or business decor, etc.
If you are interested inner work, please contact us by email email@example.com give us a call 00353 (0)1 8197738
We are looking forward to hear from you!
Awards Ceremonies, What is Time-Lapse photography, Industrial Photographic, Seminar Videographic, Golf Photographer, Time Lapse Photography, Commercial Videographic, Corporate web Time Lapse videos, Conference Videographic, Public Relations Photographer, Why use Time-Lapse Photography, Corporate and Commercial Photography, Catwalk Photographer, Event Time-lapse, Time Lapse Photography, Commercial Videographic, Corporate web Time Lapse Videos, Conference Videographic, Public Relations Photographer, Why use Time-Lapse Photography, Corporate and Commercial Photographer, Catwalk Photographer, Event Time-Lapse, Stock Photography, Stock Videos Examples of our Stock Videos, Convention Centre O’Connell Street Temple Bar Grafton Street River Liffey Customs House Grand Canal Square Time Lapse Photography Ideas at Bord Gais Energy Theatre, Dublin Ireland.Green & Blue Screen Videos, UAV Drone Services,